- Fill out the registration form.
- Try to log in immediately afterwards. We delete pending accounts that have not been logged into that are more then 30 minutes old and you would have to register again.
- Wait for admins to approve your account. While you can see certain parts of the site, you will not be able to download until the account is approved.
- Once your account is approved, you'll see the download buttons and be able to download.
Multiple accounts are only allowed if you have forgotten your password and can't get into your account. If you need to sign up for a new account please do the following:
We will not approve accounts without an email response and any accounts pending that are more then 24 hours old without a response will be deleted and you will have to try again. Once your new account is approved, we will transfer your download history records over to your new account and delete the old one.
- Go to the contact us page and let us know you need to create a new account in the contact form. Let us know what the old account username was and use the email address listed on the account you can't access.
- Register your new account and log in after registering.
- Wait for an email from an admin.
- Respond to the email. When we see that you've responded, we'll approve the new account.